Skip to product information
1 of 8


Ohora (N to You Nail)

Ohora (N to You Nail)

Regular price $27.85 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.85 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
N To You Nails

Heart French nail inspired by red tulips
Touyu's flame red color brightens the skin. Inspired by the lovely petals of tulips, the heart French nail design delivers a refreshing feel and a sense of neatness.

OHORA products are made from quality cosmetic-grade real gel nail ingredients that are listed in International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary.
The ingredients are mixed, not printed like others, and made into thin films, using patented UV light control, called ‘Semi-Cured’ technology.

Semicure Nail, Made of Real Gel
Semicure nail is a whole new type of gel nail that is made of the actual gel which is cured up to only 60% so it can easily be worn on any nails. After curing the rest of 40%.
With a UV lamp, the gel becomes completely hardened as the real gel nail polish.
View full details