Skip to product information
1 of 6


Ohora (N Brown Terrazzo Nails)

Ohora (N Brown Terrazzo Nails)

Regular price $27.85 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.85 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
N Brown Terrazzo nails

Terrazzo Nail with Earth mood
Inspired by the mood of Earth, this nail design is completed by combining a trendy brown color with a calm beige tone.
The combination of a terrazzo pattern and cereal gel based on a subtle, clear brown syrup expresses a sophisticated mood.

OHORA products are made from quality cosmetic-grade real gel nail ingredients that are
listed in International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary.
The ingredients are mixed, not printed like others, and made into thin films, using
patented UV light control, called ‘Semi-Cured’ technology.

Semicure Nail, Made of Real Gel
Semicure nail is a whole new type of gel nail that is made of the actual gel which is
cured up to only 60% so it can easily be worn on any nail. After curing the rest of 40%.
With a UV lamp, the gel becomes completely hardened as the real gel nail polish
View full details