N Leblanc Nails
White mother-of-pearl nail with a soft glow
This nail design maximizes the clean feeling by placing small-sized white mother-of-pearl. A clean design 365 days a year, anytime, anywhere will become a point.
It is a lovely design that is easy to combine with fresh colors, but gives a fun feeling.
Point 01 Mother-of-pearl design with natural dyeing to enhance the kill
Point 02 Made by combining the glitter of various colors and particles
The only glitter design in the world
Point 03 Cut into multiple angles> Brightly shining parts design
Point 04 Without worrying about various hand/toenail shapes and sizes
Evening configuration available
OHORA products are made from quality cosmetic-grade real gel nail ingredients that are listed in International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary.
The ingredients are mixed, not printed like others, and made into thin films, using patented UV light control, called ‘Semi-Cured’ technology.
WHAT IS SEMI-CURE NAIL? Semicure Nail, Made of Real Gel Semi cure nail is a whole new type of gel nail that is made of the actual gel which is cured up to only 60% so it can easily be worn on any nail. After curing the rest of 40%.