Skip to product information
1 of 9


Ohora (P Maple Pedy)

Ohora (P Maple Pedy)

Regular price $27.85 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.85 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

P Maple Pedy Pedy

The atmospheric color combination This is a color combination Pedi with colors that brighten up your feet. Atmospheric colors gathered to make your feet beautiful, as well as complete a Pedi design that goes well with any season and is often found.

OHORA products are made from quality cosmetic-grade real gel nail ingredients that are listed in International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary. The ingredients are mixed, not printed like others, and made into thin films, using patented UV light control, called ‘Semi-Cured’ technology.


WHAT IS A SEMI-CURE NAIL? Semicure Nail, Made of Real Gel Semicure nail is a whole new type of gel nail that is made of the actual gel which is cured up to only 60% so it can easily be worn on any nails. After curing the rest of 40%. With a UV lamp, the gel becomes completely hardened as the real gel nail polish

View full details