Skip to product information
1 of 7


Ohora (P Mint Latte Pedi )

Ohora (P Mint Latte Pedi )

Regular price $27.85 USD
Regular price Sale price $27.85 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
P Mint Latte Pedi

Mint-colored pedi that will bring you everyday minor healing
The mint color, which was difficult to challenge, was mixed to match anyone. The tone-down mint color and
ivory color mix and match are well suited to any season.

OHORA products are made from quality cosmetic-grade real gel nail ingredients that are
listed in International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary.
The ingredients are mixed, not printed like others, and made into thin films, using
patented UV light control, called ‘Semi-Cured’ technology.

Semicure Nail, Made of Real Gel
Semicure nail is a whole new type of gel nail that is made of the actual gel which is
cured up to only 60% so it can easily be worn on any nails. After curing the rest of 40%.
With a UV lamp, the gel becomes completely hardened as the real gel nail polish
View full details